- Ted Underwood, *Distant Horizons* “Chapter 4” and “Appendix: Data” (PDF)
- Koolen, Corina and Andreas van Cranenburgh. “These are not the Stereotypes You are Looking For: Bias and Fairness in Authorial Gender Attribution.” Proceedings of the First Workshop on Ethics in Natural Language Processing, Association for Computational Linguistics. Valencia, Spain. 4/4/2017, 19-29. [PDF in Commons]
- Rob Kitchin. ” Conceptualizing Data” from The Data Revolution. London: Sage Publishing, 2014. [PDF in Commons]
- Week Eight Repository: Introduction to Stylistics from Programming Historian
- For those who feel comfortable, try following along with the activity and building your own Jupyter notebook.
Additional Resources: TBD